Some news has come to light regarding the plans going forward for Bron Breakker following last night’s NXT Halloween Havoc show.
There were three title changes last night, but the one that most people saw coming – Breakker winning the NXT Title from Tommaso Ciampa – didn’t actually happen.
Prior to the show, WrestleVotes had tweeted that Halloween Havoc was planned to be the “launching” of Bron Breakker, and the start of Ciampa’s time in NXT “winding down”.
A lot of people took that to mean Breakker would be winning the title, which he didn’t, and WrestleVotes followed up with some clarification that plans are still for him to be “the guy”, writing:
Guys, NEVER said Breakker was winning. This was the first part of him being THE GUY going forward. At one point it was discussed to give him the title tonight, but obviously they chose otherwise. Probably a good idea in the long run.
Following Halloween Havoc, the champions in NXT, which have pretty much all changed since the show relaunched last month, are:
- NXT Champion – Tommaso Ciampa
- NXT Women’s Champion – Mandy Rose
- NXT North American Champion – Carmelo Hayes
- NXT Tag Team Champions – Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel
- NXT Cruiserweight Champion – Roderick Strong
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions – Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne